With winter holidays fast approaching and a time when many people are visiting the Oregon coast, it’s important to know tsunami safety. To that end, the Oregon Office of Emergency Management (OEM) offers “Tsunami Safe: Hospitality Begins with Safety,” a free program aimed at the hospitality industry along the Oregon coast babbel lektionen herunterladen. Hotel and motel staff, bed and breakfast hosts, and people offering Airbnb, are all invited to attend.
Tsunami Safe helps to increase tsunami awareness by educating all levels of personnel in the hospitality industry, informing coast visitors of tsunami risk, and increasing disaster preparedness up and down the Oregon coast herunterladen. Businesses that participate in the program will be at the forefront of providing safety for guests.
“Although tsunamis are not a usual occurrence, they can be extremely deadly,” said OEM Geologic Hazards Awareness Coordinator Karen Parmelee download git folder. “Tourism along the Oregon coast continues to grow. It makes sense that we extend our preparedness planning to what to do in the event of a tsunami.”
Tsunami Safe trainings are made up of two components herunterladen. There is an introductory training for facilities that have not already received that training. The second component is disaster planning training for hospitality industry management webuntis app. It is highly encouraged that facilities attend both components.
Upcoming Tsunami Safe dates and locations:
* Tuesday, Nov. 1, 9 a.m. to 12 p.m Download turkcesi nedir. at Clatsop Community College — MERTS Campus, 6550 Liberty Ln, Astoria OR
* Wednesday, Nov. 2, 1 p.m. to 4 p.m. at Siuslaw Valley Fire & Rescue: 2625 HWY 101, Florence OR
* Thursday, Nov download minecraft without money. 3, 9 a.m. to 12 p.m. at Coos Bay Fire Station #1, 450 Elrod Ave, Coos Bay OR
* Friday, Nov. 4, 9 a.m. to 12 p.m. at Event Center on the Beach — Showcase Room, 29392 Ellensburg Ave, Gold Beach OR
* Tuesday, Nov super nintendo mini spiele downloaden. 8, 2 p.m. to 5 p.m. at The Eventuary, 560 SW Fleet Ave, Lincoln City OR
Interested businesses can sign up for the program at www.tsunamisafe.info download microsoft for free.
About Oregon Office of Emergency Management:
Our mission is to lead statewide efforts to develop and enhance preparedness, response, recovery and mitigation capabilities to protect the lives, property and environment of the whole community lkw navigation for free.